Notice to All Visitors
Anti-Virus Initiatives for the "Listening: Resonant Worlds" Exhibition
As part of efforts to avoid further spread of COVID-19, Arts Maebashi has decided to take the following measures in hosting this exhibition.
We have created a special website (this website) as an exhibition catalog launching concurrently with the opening date so that those who cannot travel to Arts Maebashi will be able to learn more about the content of the exhibition.
Visitors can experience the works of art by reading QR codes. To avoid contagion, please bring your own smartphones and earplugs or headsets if possible.-For those who do not bring their own, some sets are available.
Advance reservation is NOT necessary but the number of people in each gallery space will be limited. For works that will be screened in Maebashi Cinema House, a reduced number of seats will be available in order to maintain social distancing.
Message to Visitors
Due to the COVID-19 situation, exhibition schedules and museum hours are subject to change. Please kindly check the Arts Maebashi website before you plan your visit.
- 1) Upon entry, please answer the "Arts Maebashi Health Inquiry Sheet" and have your temperature taken with non-contact thermometers.
- 2) Please wear sanitary masks or face shields to prevent the spread of infection.
- 3) Please use the sanitizer placed at the entrance or wash your hands.
- 4) In the museum, please maintain social distancing (about 2 meters or 6 feet) with other visitors. Please also refrain from talking and staying for an extended amount of time.
- 5) To prevent congestion within the museum, the number of visitors will be limited to no more than 60 people during one hour.
- 6) We do not allow visitors that apply to the following cases.
(You may not be allowed to enter depending on answers to the health inquiry sheet.)
- a) Your temperature is 37.5℃ or higher.
- b) You or a family member has recently traveled to a heavily infected area within the past 14 days.
Arts Maebashi is taking the following measures for preventing the spread of COVID-19
- 1) Hand sanitizer is available for use by visitors at the entrance and other locations in the museum as well as liquid soap in restrooms.
- 2) Places visitors may touch, such as doors, handrails, elevators and restrooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized multiple times a day.
- 3) Our staff members wear sanitary masks in the museum, wash and sanitize their hands frequently, and take their temperature twice a day as part of efforts to stay healthy.
- 4) Following guidelines set by the Japanese law for building sanitation management, we maintain the required amount of ventilation (30㎥ per person per hour for the maximum number of people at each area) and clean and maintain our ventilation equipment to keep the air in the museum clean at all times.
- 5) Since the alert level by the "Guideline for Resuming Socio-economic Activities" of Gumma Prefecture was raised on August 15, 2020, we have closed our Archive exhibition space. We will adjust measures taken in accordance with the changing circumstances under the COVID-19 outbreak in Gumma prefecture and Maebashi city.
Your kind cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciated.